Hope your week has been going well! I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know about our Craft Fair on Sunday, June 3.
- The fair will take place on the sidewalk of Franklin Avenue, between Sterling Place and St. John’s Placein Crown Heights, Brooklyn. The street will not be closed off.
- Anyone who would like to participate as a vendor should contact me ASAP as space is limited. Call me at718-230-1447.
- Vendor check-in is on the east corner of Sterling Place and Franklin Avenue. Set up time is 11-12pm. The event will officially start at 12:00pm, so set up must be completed by then.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables (up to 6 ft), unless you have reserved a table in advance. All vendors are responsible for their own chairs, even if you are renting a table. Feel free to bring your own tablecloths (though, we do keep some on hand). You are responsible for own display items (risers, hangers, etc.). Because this is a sidewalk event, absolutely NO TENTS are allowed, however, umbrellas are welcome.
- We encourage you to bring signage to promote your business, however, all signage must be self supported.
- Vendor participation fee is $25 (w/o table rental) and $35 (with table rental). Fee will collected the day of the show (cash only, please). All participation fees directly benefit the Crow Hill Community Association.
- Be sure to have small bills available so that you can make change as necessary
- Please limit your ‘entourage’ – we welcome your friends and family to visit and shop, but let’s keep it moving so all can enjoy.
- Craft Fair ends at 6pm and all traces of our presence must be gone by 7pm.
- If you you are unable to vend for any reason, please contact me at soon possible at 718-230-1447
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to email me or call me at 718-230-1447
Looking forward to a great event!
All the best,
President, Crow Hill Comm. Association