Please be advised that the SLA & Sidewalk Café Review Committee will meet on Monday, June 2, 2014 at 6:00 PM at CNR-Center Light Health Care Center, which is located at 727 Classon Avenue, Brooklyn, NY (between Park and Prospect Places). Your prompt attendance is anticipated and expected.
A. Discussion of the following new liquor license applications:
- 67 Rogers Avenue (aka 764 St. John’s Place) – Full
- Little Zelda, 728 Franklin Avenue (Sterling/St. John’s) – Full (filing as new)
- 753 Nostrand Avenue—Full (Please note that Michael deZayas is the principal for these 3 applications)
- The Crabby Shack, 613 Franklin Avenue—Beer/Wine
- Global Square, 893/897 Dean Street – Full
B. Discussion of the renewal application for Pequenas, 601 Vanderbilt Avenue—Full