Crown Heights Farm Share
2014 AFFORDABLE SHARE PROGRAM
EAT FRESH, EAT CHEMICAL FREE FOOD, EAT HEALTHY
What is the Crown Heights Farm Share?
It is like a food community or food club where you get fresh vegetables at amazing prices. These are fresh, chemical free, non GMO and organic vegetables directly from Sang Lee Farm in Long Island. Every Tuesday for 23 weeks from June to November members go to Georgia’s Place (at 691 Prospect Place at Bedford Ave) to pick up enough vegetables to last you a week. In addition to paying their membership, members must volunteer 4 hours per season to help keep costs low.
Am I eligible?
We have a limited number of memberships in our Affordable Share
Program for those who qualify. You are eligible if:
• Your individual household income is under $22,000
• Your family of 4 has a household income under $46,000
• You are a senior citizen on a fixed income
• You get SNAP/Food Stamps benefits or qualify for SNAP/Food Stamps
How much do I pay?
• PLAN A – Full Share: You pay $15/week for vegetables to feed 4 people for a week
• PLAN B – Partial Share: You pay $8/week for vegetables to feed 2 people for a week
Can I get fruits, cheese, meats or fish also?
Yes, fruits, cheese, meats and fish are available for an additional cost.
WE ALSO TAKE EBT CARDS (SNAP BENEFITS/FOOD STAMPS)
YOU CAN SPLIT A MEMBERSHIP WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS OR NEIGHBORS!
SIGN UP BY MAY 1ST
TO LEARN MORE CONTACT KANTAKI at
347-927-2380 or email@example.com
Read this flyer for more information: Farmshare Postcard Flyer