DATE: Thursday, February 9, 2017
PLACE: Concern for Independent Living 151 Rochester Avenue (between Prospect Place and St. Marks Avenue) Brooklyn, NY 11213
TIME: 7:00 PM
1. Welcome & Meeting call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Acceptance of Minutes
5. Acknowledgement of Elected Officials and Elected Official Representatives/Public Comments
6. Public Hearing Item:
Public Comments on city agency responses to Community Board 8’s Preliminary Capital and Expense Budget for Fiscal Year 2018. (Testimony will be limited to 2 minutes per person).
Agency responses can be emailed to you or viewed at the District office in advance. Copies will be supplied at the meeting.
7. Action Items from the following Committees:
- SLA & Sidewalk Café Review
8. Report of Committees:
- Economic Development
- Education and Youth
- Public Safety
9. Old Business/New Business
10. Public Comments/Announcements
Please note: The order of agenda items are subject to change.