Serving residents and merchants in the Crow Hill area of Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
The meeting of the Crow Hill Community Association, Inc. was held on February 17, 2009 at the Haitian/American Daycare, Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, New York.
- Elections were announced
- Review of Landmarks
- Review of DOT curb cuts at a T-intersection
- Ammouncement of spring event
- Evangeline Porter recounted the Precinct Council’s trip to Washington to present the community’s needs to Obama’s staff: greater police presence, senior’s needs, phonics in school
- Lynda Jones presented her book: “Mrs. Lincoln’s Dressmaker”
- Tara Kelly & Lisa Brunette from Planning & Presentation Studio presented their project to study the needs of the CB8 community.