DATE: Thursday, March 13, 2014
Concern for Independent Living
151 Rochester Avenue (Corner St. Marks Avenue)
Brooklyn, NY 11213
1.Welcome & Meeting call to order
3. Carlmasis Johnson, Director of Community Outreach and Partner Engagement at NYC Civilian Complaint Review Board will make a brief presentation on police misconduct and knowing your rights during a police stop, question or frisk.
4. Public Hearing call to order
Public Hearing Item:
Public Comments on city agency responses to Community Board 8’s Preliminary Capital and Expense Budget for Fiscal Year 2015. (Testimony will be limited to 2 minutes per person).
5. General Meeting Call to order
6. Acceptance of Minutes
8. Action Items from the following Committees:
*SLA & Sidewalk Café Review
9. Report of Committees:
Career Building & Job Development
Youth & Family Services
10. Old Business/New Business
11. Public Comments/Announcements
Please note: The order of agenda items are subject to change.