DATE: Thursday, June 11, 2015
PLACE: Concern for Independent Living
151 Rochester Avenue (between Prospect Place & St. Marks Ave)
TIME: 7:00 p.m. SHARP
2. Roll Call
3. Meeting Call to order
4. Acceptance of Minutes
6. Mr. Jim Mutton, Director of NYC Operations at Concern for Independent Living will give an update on the construction of 1522 Bergen Street.
7. Mr. Richard Farrell, Chief Assistant District Attorney from the Kings County District Attorney’s Office Real Estate Fraud Unit will make a presentation on Real Estate Scams.
8. Ms. Kristia Beaubrun, Communications Director at Councilwoman Laurie Cumbo’s office will give an update on their new online resource service.
9. Ms. Elana Bulman, Program Manager from Solar One will give a brief presentation on Here Comes Solar.
10. Action Items from the following Committees:
- SLA & Sidewalk Café Review
11. Report of Committees:
- Economic Development
- Health and Human Services
- Public Safety
- Youth & Family Services
10. Old Business/ New Business
11. Public Comments/Announcements